Thx to FD for helping me .

Free Domain Name .co.nr

Third personal blogging:

Well I couldn't come with better title to my third personal blogging, therefore I just give it a number.
I will end up the rest of the plan A in a second but I will speak about my calculation for the first part.

Third personal blogging:

The twenty minute that I have translated was about 2,600 words and they took me a whole day. So to reach my goal I have to work for 10 whole days to complete the 25.000 words, so I can achieve The Lead Translator Recognition, and that is a lot, hard but not impossible.

So after three day I have just reached 6,363 words and, proudly I have raised my team score above Vietnamese's time score, about 9%.

And that is good, I hope...

So after 10 days I finish my part A of the plan and start part B which is:
showing that I can do infographic.

that is all for the plan.

And I don't have any other things to say for today.
So sorry and see you in the next article