Thx to FD for helping me .

Free Domain Name .co.nr

45 Way to start improving your self part 1/9

15 Way to start improving your self part 1/9

Self improvement isn't a goal or a destination you should reach, self improvement is a way of travailing through the life, it's a method you use in your everyday base... From that I will speak about 45 way to self improvement on 4 part, and I will start by 10 way for today...


Now first I have been surfing the net until I found the most way that everyone should know, and as I am not an expert on this thing I will be reading and uploading what I found the best, and sometimes change on it, but that want be for long, because I intend to take courses for Emotional Intelligence, psychology ... and other stuff ....

So with no further delay I will start the Topic:

1. Be willing to work hard:
Every Time you fail, every time you face a problem, it's going to take time and work from you to put thing to their right place, it's going to take time and efforts from you to stand up and walk again.
Power is unlimited in you and efforts can be given from you every time and you want lose any thing, you just need to be willing to give them.
No one can stop you from walking if you stand up and walk, put they can stop you from standing if you didn't stand fast.

2. Have friends that you can talk to:
If you want to be something have friends that already in the place that you wish to be in. Your friends will determine who fast you can reach your goal, because they can help you and they can held you back.

3. Adapt to your circumstances:
Every time I read adapt I remember my teacher who always used to say, the lowest kind of intelligence  is memorizing and the highest kind of intelligence is adaptation. 
She used to tell us this to understand ,that we should relay on our mind and we should adapt to everything and we shouldn't just use our brain to memorize, and we should understand and have some Mentality trial.

4. Mange your time:
4. Mange your time:

Today is 24 hour, so is tomorrow and so is the day after tomorrow ... some plan need a lot of time and if you want to fit it in you daily course you need to mange your time.
Time management is something that need to be teached and you cannot have it without practicing and you need time to pass on it, until you can say that you have understand it right.
Note: I will be taking a course in the future about time management and after I finish it I will write about what I have came up with.

5. Always be consistent:
if you always consisted on something no matter who hard it's, it will obey you now or later.
Years ago I watched a movie on National Geography it was about rocks, and they were demonstrating that rock cannot be broken with most of our new technology, then they showed that vast cave in the mountains were craved from rivers.
water? The idea that they were talking about that the water remained for long time hitting the wall of the mountains until it broke the hard rock.
And the same is for you be consistent the bad luck in the world won't stay always on your side, no matter how bad you are, no matter how unlucky you are if you are consistent you will never fail.

And That it for today I hope you all have a good day, and see you in the next article.
Good Bye.